Bookkeepers & Accountants
82% of business failures are due to poor cash management
How Dryrun's different
We come from small business, so we know a few truths.
- Tomorrow matters more than yesterday
- ‘Net 30’ usually means ‘Net 72’
- Every day is filled with ‘what ifs’ and change
- Business need help cutting through the fog
- They need simple data that highlights problems ahead of time
Dryrun is different because it’s both automatic to save time, with full manual control so you don’t have to go back to a spreadsheet to make your point.
Plus it’s beautiful and easy to read.
Get started fast.
- Import your clients cash flow data from QuickBooks Online or Xero
- Adjust the data to tell the real story
- Pinpoint potential problems, ask questions and discuss
Repeat on a regular basis
Powerful Repeating Budgets
Set and forget, a recurring budget that helps your client picture their break-even point and keep track of their ongoing expenses.
- Multiple repeat options for each item
- Create custom categories
- Repeat items forever or set end dates
- Separated from bills and invoices for easy scanning
- Import expenses from QuickBooks Online without duplicates
AR/AP Timing is Everything
Track the timing, of bills and invoices so that your client can stay on top of both, avoid shortfalls and make sure money is rolling in the door.
- Sync bills, invoices & payments from QuickBooks Online & Xero
- Due and overdue items are flagged for easy tracking
- Option to ‘auto-bump’ overdue items to today
- Change dates in a click for a realistic cashflow forecast
- Dryrun will update when payments arrive
Compare 'What If' Scenarios
Rapid scenario planning will ensure your clients know their options and make informed decisions.
- Duplicate cash flow scenarios in a click
- Change data points in seconds
- Compare the outcomes on the graph
- Model nearly any business issue
Organize Your Clients Forecasts
Keep your client forecasts organized, easy to control and track. Build your own internal forecasts to keep you in-the-know about your own cash flow position.
- Organize forecasts and clients in a few clicks
- Adjust forecast access
- Filter through different list options
- Create an unlimited number of your own forecasts at no charge