Customer Success: Job Opportunity
Dryrun is growing! We are hiring a Customer Success Representative to help businesses around the world with their most important problem.
Dryrun is an innovative software built to help businesses take control of their cash flow. We work with financial professionals and their clients to help them monitor, manage and model their financial data and empower them to make effective business decisions.
The CS role at Dryrun balances individual work within a highly collaborative remote team. You will be working directly with clients through a variety of systems and platforms and across various campaigns to support existing users, maintain and grow existing relationships, aid retention and reduce churn.
As a solution-oriented person who is driven by customer happiness and success, you’ll be both good at and enthusiastic about the following:
- Being a champion for how good cash management practices and positively affect businesses
- Understanding our core customers, their needs, and their clients
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff and clients on how to use Dryrun effectively
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Quickly identifying gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of your service.
- Developing and nurturing customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product and customer success improvements.
- Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for customer training in a proactive way.
- Collaborating with other teams to understand and communicate what is and is not working
- The ability to adapt and pivot. We are an agile company, and we need people who can pivot and change directions when required.
- To be a strong and confident communicator. You can actively listen and converse with our customers and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
Be sure you can demonstrate the following to us:
- Professional experience in Customer Success
- Experience in building and maintaining strong and supportive relationships with customers.
- A track record of expanding revenue and reducing customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent – and we mean excellent – communication skills
- That you’re tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with a standard suite of CRM tools, and a willingness to dig in and learn what you don’t know
Please note: this position requires work from 8 am to 4 pm (ET) on weekdays.
What We Offer
- Permanent remote role
- Support for your breaks: Two weeks paid vacation to rest and recharge.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- Work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.