Connecting QuickBooks Online & Importing Your Data
Watch the video or follow the instructions below:
Connecting QuickBooks Online to Dryrun is quick and straight-forward.
1. Click on Integrations in your Dryrun account page.
2. Enter your QuickBooks Online Credentials.
3. You are now connected to QuickBooks Online. Open up a Forecast to import your data.
4. Click on the Scenario Settings icon (gear icon) for the Scenario that you want to import your data into and click on the QuickBooks Online logo
5. Adjust your import settings.
Select what data you’d like to import into the Scenario and the date range. (Often people will import data beginning with the first day of their current fiscal year.)
6. After you’ve imported your data, you will see the QuickBooks Online logo next to the Scenario title indicating that you have successfully connected and imported data into the Scenario.
You can click on the logo to access your import settings for the Scenario if you’d like to make an changes or remove data. Clicking on Disconnect will remove all of the data you have previously imported.
7. Click on Refresh Data when you come back to Dryrun to get the latest changes from QuickBooks Online.