Connecting Xero & Importing Your Data
Watch the video or follow the instructions below:
Connecting Xero to Dryrun is quick and straight-forward.
1. Click on Integrations in your Dryrun account
2. Enter your Xero Credentials
3. Select the organization you want to import data from in Xero.
You are now connected to Xero. Open up a Forecast to import your data.
4. Click on the Scenario Settings icon (gear icon) for the Scenario that you want to import your data into and click on the Xero logo
5. Adjust your import settings.
Select what data you wish to import into the Scenario and the date range. You can import invoices, bills and your bank balance. (Often people will import data beginning with the first day of their current fiscal year)
6. After you’ve imported your data, you will see the Xero logo next to the scenario title indicating that you’ve successfully connected and imported data into the scenario.
You can click on the Xero logo to access the settings for the Scenario if you’d like to make changes or remove data. Clicking on Disconnect will remove all of the data you’ve previously imported.
7. Click on Refresh Data when you come back to Dryrun to get the latest changes from Xero.