Learn what’s happening behind the scenes here at Dryrun.
- rename My Forecasts to Forecasts
- rename Templates to Case Studies
- add Templates and Archived headings on those pages
- add full name in top navigation (replacing email)
- Move Date Range adjustments to Advanced section for Xero and QBO menus
- Dryrun now remembers the Total and Month End view, making Total view the default
- Auto Forecast is on by default on first import for integrations
- Fix sorting function for Company and Name default alphabetical
- Edit Info button for all users that are not pending
- Option to complete First Name, Last Name and Company details
- User details and invite link as last step in adding user
- Moved invite links to main page (previously found in Details)
- Modified active and pending stats
- Business accounts and their users can now see each others forecasts (forecasts dashboard should now be identical for all users, with the exception of accounts assigned)
Got feedback, see a bug, or have an idea you want to share with us? Email us at email@example.com or DM us on our socials.