There are two ways to change your password in Dryrun:
- Change your password in your account settings
- Forgotten passwords can be changed via the login screen
Changing Your Password in the Account Area
1. Click on your email address at the top of the screen in Dryrun
3. Enter your current password, then your new password and confirm your new password, then select Save Password.
Your password is now changed!
Changing a Forgotten Password
1. Go to the Dryrun login page and click on Forgot your password? below the sign in button
2. Enter your account email
3. You will see a confirmation that an email containing a password change link has been sent
4. Click the link in the email that arrives.
NOTE: If the password reset email is not in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If you do not receive the reset email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you use for your Dryrun account and we will help you out!
5. The link will take you to a password reset screen where you can enter and confirm your new password, then click Reset.
Your password has now been changed!