Know your break-even point and set goals
- Auto Forecast built from your past expenses
- Complete manual control to predict, edit and adjust
- Pick from 10 different auto-repeat options
- Run items indefinitely or add end dates
- Makes changes as your business evolves
- View separately from your bills and invoices
The key to juggling the inflows and outflows of cash in your business comes down to predicting the timing and value of the payments that you receive, alongside the payments you need to make.
Knowing when you’ll have cash on-hand gives you direction and informs your decisions, helping you to grow.
The faster you grow and the bigger you get, the more complicated your finances become. The spreadsheet you were using can break down and things get foggy, right at the time you need the data the most.
Coupled with highly variable cash flow, you could be making decisions blind. Dryrun brings clarity to your numbers giving you time to react.
Power and Flexibility
Build an auto-repeating budget that sets a baseline for your business with as little or as much detail as you require. It’s all about what makes sense to you, not your accountant.
- Custom create categories and auto-repeating items
- No rules. Build with detail where you need it, ballpark where you don’t
- Powerful editing options to keep it up-to-date
Time for Focus
Your budget won’t be penny perfect but that’s ok. It’s there to set a guideline for you then let you focus on the more variable bills and invoices that are the drivers of your cash flow, and your sales projections, that power your business.
- View the details when needed, hide them when you don’t
- See your ‘Recurring’ amount at a glance
- Duplicate and adjust scenarios to make budget plans
Get Input on Your Plan
Use Dryrun’s share feature to collaborate on budget plans, get input from other stakeholders and export your data to include in presentations.
- Share your forecast with other Dryrun users
- Set ‘read & write’ or ‘read-only’ access for different users
- Export graphs and spreadsheets to use outside of Dryrun