Cash Flow Forecasts
Deal with Shortfalls and Harness Capital
- Track invoices, bills and due dates
- Import from Xero and Quickbooks Online
- Complete manual control and flexibility
- Bump overdue items to ‘today’ and track partial payments
- Keep everyone in the loop
Opportunity in the Numbers
The key to juggling the inflows and outflows of cash in your business comes down to predicting the timing and value of the payments that you receive, alongside the payments you need to make.
Knowing when you’ll have cash on-hand gives you direction and informs your decisions, helping you to grow.
The Risk is Real
The faster you grow and the bigger you get, the more complicated your finances become. The spreadsheet you were using can break down and things get foggy, right at the time you need the data the most.
Coupled with highly variable cash flow, you could be making decisions blind. Dryrun brings clarity to your numbers giving you time to react.
Late & Partial Payments
Late payments plague business and keeping track of overdue items can be a chore. Missed due dates can wreak havoc with your cash flow projections.
- Auto-bump overdue items to ‘today’ so that they are never missed
- Track partial payments so you know what’s outstanding
- Sync with Xero, QuickBooks Online or track manually
Everyone in the Loop
Share time-sensitive forecasts with your leadership team, colleagues and advisors, with Dryrun’s powerful collaboration features.
- Share forecasts and scenarios with other Dryrun users
- Control access to read & write or read-only
- Add members to your account for easy user management
Next: Sales Forecasts