Advisory Partner Program
Free Account for You + Wholesale Rates on Client Accounts
Partners: Advisory Opportunity & Key Features
Our goal with our Partner Program is to elevate the service offering of our Partners with relevant and timely practical knowledge on how to manage their clients cash position and plan for their future.
We are in the business of keeping our clients and our Partners clients in business. We work with our Partners to talk to their clients about cash management and how to procedurally manage their business more effectively.
Additionally – we offer amazing tools – like our Insights Panel – that allows our Partners to quickly integrate their clients data into our platform and pull up quick and actionable intelligence to work with their clients on.
Insights Panel available here.
Partner Discovery & Selection
Our Partner Discovery & Selection process allows our collective teams to better understand your current service offering. We work to improve your knowledge and understanding of Financial Modelling & Cash Management so we can start the process on a new foundation to move forward.
From our initial introduction calls and setting business objectives – we work to follow a well-vetted process:
- Remove pre-assumptions of prior cash management knowledge
- Consulting vs Advisory vs Implementation
- Cloud-based bookkeeping requirements
- Scope of Work Development
- AP/AR Management
- Risk Identification and Process Improvement
- Sales Forecasting
- Budgeting & Planning
- Pricing of Your Services
- Service Offering to Your Clients
Our Partner On-Boarding process is quite deliberate so that our clients see the full value of Dryrun and our consulting teams approach to Cash Management.
After Discovery & Selection – our consultants work with you and your team to validate key areas of opportunity and partnership:
- ROI Validation (Services, Offerings, New Clients)
- DIY Elements (self-serve)
- Reporting Environment (Weekly, Monthly)
- Advisory Opportunities
- Concerns & Delivery of Services
- Free Dryrun Staff Accounts for Client Management
- Site License opportunity to manage all of your clients
- Custom Partner-exclusive coaching and training
- Staff on-boarding and implementation
- Ongoing support and training materials
- Partner badge for your website
- Advanced training and certification in Dryrun
- Exposure to our growing 4000+ member small business network
Book a time below to discover if Dryrun could be a fit for your firm.